By Eberhard Wolff
Using non-stop supply, you could deliver software program into construction extra speedily, with higher reliability. A sensible consultant to non-stop supply is a a hundred% functional consultant to construction non-stop supply pipelines that automate rollouts, increase reproducibility, and dramatically decrease risk.
Eberhard Wolff introduces a confirmed non-stop supply expertise stack, together with Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, Graphite, the ELK stack, JBehave, and Gatling. He courses you thru using those applied sciences all through construct, non-stop integration, load checking out, recognition trying out, and tracking. Wolff’s start-to-finish instance tasks provide the root on your personal experimentation, pilot courses, and full-fledged deployments.
A functional advisor to non-stop supply is for everybody who desires to introduce non-stop supply, without or with DevOps. For managers, it introduces middle tactics, specifications, advantages, and technical outcomes. builders, directors, and designers will achieve crucial talents for enforcing and dealing with pipelines, and for integrating non-stop supply easily into software program architectures and IT organizations.
- Understand the issues that non-stop supply solves, and the way it solves them
- Establish an infrastructure for optimum software program automation
- Leverage virtualization and Platform as a carrier (PAAS) cloud solutions
- Implement construct automation and non-stop integration with Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
- Perform static code reports with SonarQube and repositories to shop construct artifacts
- Establish computerized GUI and textual recognition trying out with behavior-driven design
- Ensure acceptable functionality through capability testing
- Check new beneficial properties and issues of exploratory testing
- Minimize hazard all through computerized creation software program rollouts
- Gather and learn metrics and logs with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Graphite
- Manage the advent of constant supply into your enterprise
- Architect software program to facilitate non-stop supply of latest capabilities
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery PDF
Best software development books
Here is a finished, updated and functional creation to software program try out layout. This useful ebook offers the entire vital attempt layout thoughts in one position and in a constant, and easy-to-digest layout. An instantly helpful instruction manual for try engineers, builders, caliber insurance pros, and standards and platforms analysts, it allows you to: decide on the easiest try out case layout, locate software program defects in much less time and with fewer assets, and boost optimum options that support decrease the chance of pricy mistakes.
Taking a learn-by-doing technique, software program Engineering layout: conception and perform makes use of examples, evaluate questions, bankruptcy workouts, and case learn assignments to supply scholars and practitioners with the certainty required to layout complicated software program platforms. Explaining the strategies which are instantly correct to software program designers, it starts with a evaluate of software program layout basics.
The paintings of Agile perform: A Composite strategy for tasks and corporations offers a constant, built-in, and strategic method of attaining "Agility" on your company. Transcending past Agile as a software program improvement technique, it covers the gamut of equipment in an organization—including enterprise approaches, governance criteria, undertaking administration, caliber administration, and enterprise analysis—to allow you to use this composite method of increase your skill to conform and reply to evolving company necessities.
This ebook introduces software program Thermal administration (STM) as a method of decreasing strength intake in a computing method so one can deal with warmth, enhance part reliability and raise process safety. Readers will make the most of this pragmatic advisor to the sphere of STM for embedded structures and its catalog of software program strength administration suggestions.
- Vibrations of Rotating Machinery: Volume 1. Basic Rotordynamics: Introduction to Practical Vibration Analysis (Mathematics for Industry)
- Software Engineering Techniques Applied to Agricultural Systems: An Object-Oriented and UML Approach (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Sockets, Shellcode, Porting, and Coding: Reverse Engineering Exploits and Tool Coding for Security Professionals
- How to Design Programs: An Introduction to Programming and Computing (MIT Press)
Extra info for A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery
A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery by Eberhard Wolff