The quickly transforming into box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sun process, and our planet.
Download e-book for iPad: Advanced Batteries: Materials Science Aspects by Robert Huggins
This thesis offers specified mechanistic experiences on a sequence of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational tools and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally presents tips at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 68
- Solid State NMR Studies of Biopolymers
- Applications of Monolithic Column and Isotope Dimethylation Labeling in Shotgun Proteome Analysis (Springer Theses)
- Applications of NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 1
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy in Food Microbiology (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- X-Ray Diffraction Crystallography: Introduction, Examples and Solved Problems
Extra resources for Advanced Batteries: Materials Science Aspects
Advanced Batteries: Materials Science Aspects by Robert Huggins