The quickly turning out to be box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sunlight approach, and our planet.
Advanced Techniques in Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry by Imma Ferrer,E. Michael Thurman PDF
This thesis offers particular mechanistic experiences on a chain of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational tools and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally presents information at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Oil and Gas Exploration in Cuba: Geological-Structural Cartography using Potential Fields and Airborne Gamma Spectrometry (SpringerBriefs in Earth System Sciences)
- Cavity-Enhanced Spectroscopies (Experimental Methods in the Physical Sciences)
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 68
- Applied Spectroscopy: A Compact Reference for Practitioners
- Stereochemical Analysis of Alicyclic Compounds by C-13 NMR Spectroscopy
Additional info for Advanced Techniques in Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS-MS and GC-TOF-MS) for Environmental Chemistry (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
Advanced Techniques in Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS-MS and GC-TOF-MS) for Environmental Chemistry (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry) by Imma Ferrer,E. Michael Thurman