By Donald L. Sparks
Volume ninety six comprises seven enhanced experiences with 25 tables.
* keeps the top impression issue between serial courses in Agriculture
* offers well timed reports on vital agronomy concerns
* Enjoys a long-standing popularity for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 96 PDF
Similar botany books
This can be an built-in evaluate of the mechanisms controlling plant nutrient uptake and the way vegetation reply to adjustments within the atmosphere. between key issues lined are: soil nutrient bioavailability; root responses to diversifications in nutrient provide; nitrogen fixation; root structure; lifestyles span; mycorrhizae; responses to weather swap.
The most important aim of this publication is to focus on the importance of phytonematodes in horticulture. distinctive and newest details on significant elements of phytonematodes linked solely with horticultural vegetation, that's the necessity of the day, is missing. accordingly, the booklet has been written in most cases with the target of delivering its readers, finished details at the complicated points regarding phytonematodes linked to horticultural vegetation.
Advances in Botanical learn publishes in-depth and up to date experiences on quite a lot of subject matters in plant sciences. presently in its seventy fifth quantity, the sequence positive factors a number of studies by way of well-known specialists on all features of plant genetics, biochemistry, mobile biology, molecular biology, body structure, and ecology.
This booklet covers such crops with suitable for eating changed garage subterranean stems (corms, rhizomes, stem tubers) and unmodified subterranean stem stolons, above floor swollen stems and hypocotyls, storage roots (tap root, lateral roots, root tubers), and bulbs, which are eaten as traditional or sensible nutrients as greens and spices, as natural teas, and will supply a resource of nutrition additive or neutraceuticals.
- Heavy Metals and Other Pollutants in the Environment: Biological Aspects
- Remote Sensing of Protected Lands (Remote Sensing Applications Series)
- Humus, its Structure and Role in Agriculture and Environment: Proceedings of the 10th Symposium Humus Et Planta, Prague, Czechoslovakia, 19-23 August 1991 ... in Agricultural and Managed-Forest Ecology)
- Advances in Botanical Research: 21
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 96
Advances in Agronomy: 96 by Donald L. Sparks