The swiftly starting to be box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sunlight approach, and our planet.
New PDF release: Advances in Forensic Applications of Mass Spectrometry
This thesis offers distinctive mechanistic reviews on a sequence of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally presents suggestions at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy: 450 (Methods in Enzymology)
- LC-MS in Drug Bioanalysis
- Structure Determination of Organic Compounds: Tables of Spectral Data
- 50 and More Essential NMR Experiments: A Detailed Guide
- Infrared spectra of mineral species: Extended library (Springer Geochemistry/Mineralogy)
Additional resources for Advances in Forensic Applications of Mass Spectrometry
Advances in Forensic Applications of Mass Spectrometry by Jehuda Yinon