The quickly starting to be box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sunlight approach, and our planet.
John R. Griffiths,Richard D. Unwin's Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass PDF
This thesis provides precise mechanistic reports on a chain of significant C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally offers information at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated contain: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Fundamentals of Contemporary Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)
- Physical Principles of Electron Microscopy: An Introduction to TEM, SEM, and AEM
- Chemical Contaminants and Residues in Food (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- X-Ray Diffraction Crystallography: Introduction, Examples and Solved Problems
- Interpreting Infrared, Raman, and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectra: Variables in Data Interpretation Vol 1
Extra info for Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)
Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) by John R. Griffiths,Richard D. Unwin