The speedily turning out to be box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sun method, and our planet.
Download e-book for kindle: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 79 by Graham A. Webb
This thesis provides certain mechanistic reviews on a sequence of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally offers assistance at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated contain: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- XAFS Techniques for Catalysts, Nanomaterials, and Surfaces
- Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production: 102 (Electronic Materials: Science & Technology)
- Handbook of GC-MS: Fundamentals and Applications
- An Introduction to X-Ray Physics, Optics, and Applications
- Applications in High Resolution Mass Spectrometry: Food Safety and Pesticide Residue Analysis
- Surface and Interface Analysis: An Electrochemists Toolbox: 74 (Springer Series in Chemical Physics)
Additional resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 79
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 79 by Graham A. Webb