The speedily starting to be box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sun method, and our planet.
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 90 - download pdf or read online
This thesis provides targeted mechanistic reports on a sequence of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational tools and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally offers tips at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated contain: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Studying Atomic Dynamics with Coherent X-rays (Springer Theses)
- Angle-Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy on High-Temperature Superconductors: Studies of Bi2212 and Single-Layer FeSe Film Grown on SrTiO3 Substrate (Springer Theses)
- Spectroscopic and Mechanistic Studies of Dinuclear Metallohydrolases and Their Biomimetic Complexes (Springer Theses)
- Physical Methods in Heterocyclic Chemistry V6
- Applied Scanning Probe Methods III: Characterization: v. 3 (NanoScience and Technology)
- Progress in Photon Science: Basics and Applications (Springer Series in Chemical Physics)
Additional info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 90
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 90 by Graham A. Webb