By Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the subsequent iteration of Genetic Engineering explains state of the art advances within the quickly constructing zone of molecular biotechnology, the expertise of the recent millennium. made from chapters authored by means of top specialists of their respective fields, this authoritative reference text:
- Highlights the most recent omics-based instruments and ways utilized in glossy biotechnology
- Explains how quite a few molecular biology applied sciences can be utilized to improve transgenic crops and the way these crops can meet turning out to be nutrition and plant-derived product demands
- Discusses chloroplast gene expression platforms, mitochondrial omics, plant practical genomics, and whole-genome resequencing for crop improvement
- Explores plant–microbe and plant–insect interactions affecting plant security and productivity
- Covers animal versions, pharmacogenomics, human tissue banking, and the molecular analysis of illnesses reminiscent of cervical melanoma, weight problems, and diabetes
- Examines the molecular features of viral ailments, creation of commercial commodities utilizing viral biotechnology, and biotechnological makes use of of magnetic nanoparticles
- Describes using biotechnology within the nutrients, chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental conservation, and renewable power sectors
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the subsequent new release of Genetic Engineering serves as a springboard for brand new discoveries in molecular biology and its functions. hence, this e-book is a useful source for college students and researchers of molecular biotechnology.
Read or Download Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
This factor is the ultimate file from the overseas SCOPE undertaking on Nitrogen delivery and variations: A nearby and international research. SCOPE (the medical Committee on difficulties of our environment, ICSU) licensed the Nitrogen undertaking as an 8-year attempt among 1994 and 2002 end result of the have to larger know the way people have altered nitrogen cyc1ing globally and on the scale of huge areas.
Curiosity in RNA nanotechnology has elevated lately as attractiveness of its strength for functions in nanomedicine has grown. Edited by means of the world's best specialists in nanomedicine, this entire, cutting-edge reference information the newest learn advancements and demanding situations within the biophysical and unmarried molecule techniques in RNA nanotechnology.
During this ebook emphasis can be installed the relevance of Plant Biotechnology for generating compounds of pharmaceutical and business relevance particularly the contribution of in vitro plant telephone cultures for generating recombinant proteins (molecular farming) and compounds produced by way of vegetation invaluable for human and animal healthiness (secondary metabolites) could be mentioned.
This reference e-book originates from the interdisciplinary learn cooperation among academia and undefined. In 3 exact components, most recent effects from simple learn on strong enzymes are defined and taken into context with attainable business functions. Downstream processing know-how in addition to biocatalytic and biotechnological construction techniques from worldwide gamers show the large power of biocatalysts.
- Green Systems Biology: From Genomes to Ecosystems
- Energy Flows, Material Cycles and Global Development: A Process Engineering Approach to the Earth System (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- Geobiotechnology II: Energy Resources, Subsurface Technologies, Organic Pollutants and Mining Legal Principles (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
Additional info for Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases)
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) by Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh