The quickly becoming box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sunlight method, and our planet.
New PDF release: Basic Concepts in Nuclear Physics: Theory, Experiments and
This thesis provides certain mechanistic stories on a sequence of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally offers assistance at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Practical Guide to Interpretive Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Telescopes and Techniques (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Strain Mechanisms in Lead-Free Ferroelectrics for Actuators (Springer Theses)
- The DV-Xα Molecular-Orbital Calculation Method
- Introduction to Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Applications, and Strategies for Data Interpretation
Extra resources for Basic Concepts in Nuclear Physics: Theory, Experiments and Applications: 2015 La Rábida International Scientific Meeting on Nuclear Physics (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
Basic Concepts in Nuclear Physics: Theory, Experiments and Applications: 2015 La Rábida International Scientific Meeting on Nuclear Physics (Springer Proceedings in Physics) by José-Enrique García-Ramos,Clara E. Alonso,María Victoria Andrés,Francisco Pérez-Bernal