The quickly transforming into box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sunlight process, and our planet.
Bioaerosol Detection Technologies (Integrated Analytical - download pdf or read online
This thesis provides special mechanistic experiences on a sequence of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally offers counsel at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Spectroscopy: New Uses and Implications
- Spall Fracture (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
- Perspectives on Fluorescence: A Tribute to Gregorio Weber (Springer Series on Fluorescence)
- Synchrotron Radiation: Basics, Methods and Applications
- The Physics of Semiconductors: An Introduction Including Devices and Nanophysics
- In-situ Materials Characterization: Across Spatial and Temporal Scales (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Additional info for Bioaerosol Detection Technologies (Integrated Analytical Systems)
Bioaerosol Detection Technologies (Integrated Analytical Systems) by Per Jonsson,Göran Olofsson,Torbjörn Tjärnhage