The speedily transforming into box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sun procedure, and our planet.
New PDF release: Biomolecular EPR Spectroscopy
This thesis offers targeted mechanistic experiences on a sequence of significant C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally presents tips at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Organic Nanostructures for Next Generation Devices: 101 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Advances in LC-MS Instrumentation (Journal of Chromatography Library)
- Luminescence in Electrochemistry: Applications in Analytical Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- Strain Mechanisms in Lead-Free Ferroelectrics for Actuators (Springer Theses)
- High Strain Rate Behavior of Nanocomposites and Nanocoatings (SpringerBriefs in Materials)
Additional resources for Biomolecular EPR Spectroscopy
Biomolecular EPR Spectroscopy by Wilfred Raymond Hagen