By Surinder Kumar Gupta
Read Online or Download Biotechnology of Crucifers PDF
Best botany books
This can be an built-in evaluation of the mechanisms controlling plant nutrient uptake and the way vegetation reply to adjustments within the atmosphere. between key subject matters coated are: soil nutrient bioavailability; root responses to diversifications in nutrient offer; nitrogen fixation; root structure; lifestyles span; mycorrhizae; responses to weather switch.
The most important aim of this publication is to spotlight the importance of phytonematodes in horticulture. special and newest info on significant features of phytonematodes linked solely with horticultural plants, that's the necessity of the day, is missing. for this reason, the booklet has been written quite often with the target of delivering its readers, complete info at the complex points on the topic of phytonematodes linked to horticultural vegetation.
Advances in Botanical learn publishes in-depth and updated experiences on a variety of subject matters in plant sciences. at the moment in its seventy fifth quantity, the sequence positive aspects a number of reports by means of famous specialists on all features of plant genetics, biochemistry, cellphone biology, molecular biology, body structure, and ecology.
This ebook covers such crops with safe to eat transformed garage subterranean stems (corms, rhizomes, stem tubers) and unmodified subterranean stem stolons, above floor swollen stems and hypocotyls, storage roots (tap root, lateral roots, root tubers), and bulbs, which are eaten as traditional or practical foodstuff as greens and spices, as natural teas, and should supply a resource of foodstuff additive or neutraceuticals.
- Wood Quality and its Biological Basis (Biological Sciences Series)
- Plant Innate Immunity: 51 (Advances in Botanical Research)
- Phytoremediation: Management of Environmental Contaminants, Volume 5
- Soil Microbial Associations: Control of Structures and Functions (Developments in Agricultural and Managed-Forest Ecology)
- Plant Modification For More Efficient Water Use (Developments in agricultural and managed-forest ecology)
- Remote Sensing of Protected Lands (Remote Sensing Applications Series)
Additional resources for Biotechnology of Crucifers
Biotechnology of Crucifers by Surinder Kumar Gupta