The quickly starting to be box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sun process, and our planet.
Download PDF by Gianluca Gagliardi,Hans-Peter Loock: Cavity-Enhanced Spectroscopy and Sensing (Springer Series in
This thesis provides exact mechanistic stories on a chain of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally offers suggestions at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Materials for Information Technology: Devices, Interconnects and Packaging (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Theory of Elasticity for Scientists and Engineers
- Quantitative Applications of Mass Spectrometry
- Solid-State NMR in Materials Science: Principles and Applications
- High-Pressure Shock Compression of Solids VI (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
Extra resources for Cavity-Enhanced Spectroscopy and Sensing (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
Cavity-Enhanced Spectroscopy and Sensing (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) by Gianluca Gagliardi,Hans-Peter Loock