The quickly starting to be box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sun process, and our planet.
Download e-book for kindle: Concepts and Methods of 2D Infrared Spectroscopy by Peter Hamm,Martin Zanni
This thesis offers special mechanistic stories on a sequence of vital C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational tools and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally presents suggestions at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Linear and Chiral Dichroism in the Electron Microscope
- Imaging Mass Spectrometry: Protocols for Mass Microscopy
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 74
- Chemical Contaminants and Residues in Food (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- Strongly Correlated Systems: Numerical Methods: 176 (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
- THz Technology Applied to Cultural Heritage in Practice (Cultural Heritage Science)
Additional resources for Concepts and Methods of 2D Infrared Spectroscopy
Concepts and Methods of 2D Infrared Spectroscopy by Peter Hamm,Martin Zanni