The quickly starting to be box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sun approach, and our planet.
Anne Myers Kelley's Condensed-Phase Molecular Spectroscopy and Photophysics PDF
This thesis offers specific mechanistic stories on a sequence of significant C-H activation reactions utilizing mixed computational equipment and mass spectrometry experiments. It additionally offers tips at the layout and development of catalysts and ligands. The reactions investigated comprise: (i) a nitrile-containing template-assisted meta-selective C-H activation, (ii) Pd/mono-N-protected amino acid (MPAA) catalyzed meta-selective C-H activation, (iii) Pd/MPAA catalyzed uneven C-H activation reactions, and (iv) Cu-catalyzed sp3 C-H cross-dehydrogenative-coupling response.
- Lasers for Medical Applications: Diagnostics, Therapy and Surgery (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Advancing Methods for Biomolecular Crystallography (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology)
- Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry: An Introduction (Analytical Techniques in the Sciences (AnTs) *)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44 (Specialist Periodical Reports)
- The Difference Electron Nanoscope: Methods and Applications
- Physical Principles of Electron Microscopy: An Introduction to TEM, SEM, and AEM
Additional resources for Condensed-Phase Molecular Spectroscopy and Photophysics
Condensed-Phase Molecular Spectroscopy and Photophysics by Anne Myers Kelley